BORIN STELTH ® 4 Solid-State Portable Reference Electrodes – Fat Cat
As with the slimmer STELTH 3 portable, the STELTH 4 Fat Cat is built with a wing nut instead of a wire, making it ideal for use above ground or with Miller Electrode Extensions.
The STELTH 4 Fat Cat also has a convenient flat ceramic plug shape so that you can stand it up on its end for easy readings.
Just a few reasons BORIN STELTH solid-state reference electrodes are unique:
- Never need recharging or recalibrating
- Impregnated with membrane that keeps electrolytes from drying out or getting contaminated
- Trap hydrogen sulfide or excess chloride ions before they cause damage
- Let you know when you have dangerous levels of AC to deal with
- Can thrive in ALL environments, even those chemically detrimental to other reference electrodes
- Remain accurate for their lifetime
- Won’t die every winter