STELTH 7 for AC Readings
BORIN ® STELTH ® 7 Reference Electrodes for AC Mitigation Readings
Do you know if your structure is corroding due to AC currents?
Do you know if your structure is affected by AC currents that could put human lives in danger?
Do you know if you need an AC mitigation system?
Do you know if your AC mitigation system is working properly and complies with the law?
Confronted with high density utility corridors and urban areas where uncontrollable foreign influences make it impossible to obtain valid potential readings, and wonder whether you have an AC current interference?
The STELTH 7 Reference Electrode for AC Mitigation Readings can help you answer these questions with an all-in-one solution.
Our STELTH 7 for AC Mitigation Readings has all the features you love that enable our STELTH reference electrode technology to produce stable readings, plus:
- Integrated 1 cm2 coupon, specifically sized to measure AC potential and AC current density as outlined in NACE standard SP0177-2014.
- All of your CP readings with one device: because the STELTH 7 includes 1 cm2, 10 cm2 and 100 cm2 DC coupons, it is able to give you readings for:
- Structure Potential
- AC Potential
- AC Current Density
- ON Potential
- IR-Free OFF Potential
- Native Potential
- DC Current Density
- It’s equipped with our Bullet Box Interrupter to enable you to take AC current readings; they are color coded to make installation super easy – especially with our DART Remote Monitoring Unit.
Easily automate readings by connecting to a remote monitoring unit, which becomes crucial when trying to log AC potential and AC current density readings over a period of time at different times of day – as AC load can vary greatly depending on local power demands.
Just a few reasons BORIN STELTH solid-state reference electrodes are unique:
- Never need recharging or recalibrating
- Impregnated with membrane that keeps electrolytes from drying out or getting contaminated
- Trap hydrogen sulfide or excess chloride ions before they cause damage
- Let you know when you have dangerous levels of AC to deal with
- Can thrive in ALL environments, even those chemically detrimental to other reference electrodes
- Remain accurate for their lifetime
- Won’t die every winter