BORIN STELTH ® 8 Solid-State Stationary Reference Electrodes for Storage Tank Thru-Hull Applications
One example of our customized reference electrodes is the STELTH 8, designed for thru-hull applications of boats or storage tanks.
The STELTH 8 is robust; it’s built with 18.8 Stainless steel fittings and a ceramic plug similar to the STELTH 2 with our proprietary Moisture Retention Membrane (MRM™).
Depending on the chemistry you choose for the STELTH 8, it can be used in both fresh water and/or high-chloride water service (such as the ocean).
It features a special porous ceramic that allows the removal and re-entry of the STELTH 8 into liquids without damaging the reference electrode.
Just a few reasons BORIN STELTH solid-state reference electrodes are unique:
- Never need recharging or recalibrating
- Impregnated with membrane that keeps electrolytes from drying out or getting contaminated
- Trap hydrogen sulfide or excess chloride ions before they cause damage
- Let you know when you have dangerous levels of AC to deal with
- Can thrive in ALL environments, even those chemically detrimental to other reference electrodes
- Remain accurate for their lifetime
- Won’t die every winter