BORIN STELTH ® 3 Solid-State Portable Reference Electrodes for Water and/or Soil Applications
If you’ve ever wanted to depend on the stability of a STELTH reference electrode for your CIS or DCVG studies, the STELTH 3 portable is for you. Our STELTH 3 portable has the same ceramic rounded tip as our time-tested STELTH 1 – but with a wing nut instead of a wire at the end – making it ideal for use above ground or with Miller Electrode Extensions.
The innovative ceramic tip also features our proprietary Moisture-Retention Membrane (MRM™), which lets moisture in, traps it within the ceramic, and keeps the cell’s internal electrolytes from leeching out.
Just a few reasons BORIN STELTH solid-state reference electrodes are unique:
- Never need recharging or recalibrating
- Impregnated with membrane that keeps electrolytes from drying out or getting contaminated
- Trap hydrogen sulfide or excess chloride ions before they cause damage
- Let you know when you have dangerous levels of AC to deal with
- Can thrive in ALL environments, even those chemically detrimental to other reference electrodes
- Remain accurate for their lifetime
- Won’t die every winter