COMANCHE CHIEF Remote Monitoring and Control Unit
When it’s time to decide which remote monitoring and control unit is best to install along your miles of pipeline or in your tank farm – our COMANCHE Chief is your all-in-one answer.
Any COMANCHE Chief you buy is completely expandable from two to thousands of channels, each able to monitor or control:
- Cathodic protection rectifiers
- Reference electrodes
- Anode beds
- Instant OFF potential readings
- Tide levels
- Tank levels
- Pressure (i.e. well heads)
- Flow rates
- A synchronized interruption of rectifiers
- Valves (on, off, or any position in between)
- Security systems (warnings and alarms with text message or e‑mail capabilities)
Each COMANCHE Chief has an internal high-capacity data logger, which stores unlimited readings for the above applications (and more!). Once encrypted and transmitted from the COMANCHE Chief, your data can be managed from one single screen of our robust BORIN Data Center. You can see all of your RMCUs on a single map of your facility/area – color coded by status and clickable for more details – or manage all of your installations from one easy-to-navigate table.
If it corrodes, we can monitor it.