DART for Rectifiers
DART for Rectifiers Remote Monitoring and Control Unit
Smart. Secure. Expandable.
- Small enough to fit seamlessly into your existing rectifiers.
- Smart enough to securely deliver unprecedented access to and control of your most remote rectifiers.
- Modular and scalable; the DART for Rectifiers capabilities grow when you do. This growth does not necessitate the obsolescence
of existing equipment.
Future-proof Predictive Maintenance.
- The design of the new DART for Rectifiers has been thought out to the smallest detail; everything you need is in place for the easiest – yet most extensive – integration possible.
- Future-Proof your CP system thanks to the adjustable, upgradable configuration of the DART for Rectifiers – no more worrying about your system becoming “obsolete”.
- Securely monitor and control your CP system from any Internet-enabled device – such as your smart phones, tablets, and desktop computers.
- Refocus your workforce efforts and streamline your spending on pro-active, preventative measures, rather than costly and potentially dangerous – re-active corrosive events.
- Comprehensive CP System management capability. You will have a complete overview of your system.
Data you can see is data you can act on.
- The DART for Rectifiers makes consistent and continuous, accurate readings routine. This is not possible with the sporadic nature of manual readings.
- Gives you access to capabilities that enable you to remotely oversee and track the status of your entire system of RMUs and reference electrodes.
- Eliminate expensive and time‑consuming efforts required with in‑person monitoring.
- The DART for Rectifiers gives you the fastest way to become compliant.
Fits inside (and updates) existing rectifiers.
Fade-proof, bullet-resistant ABS plastic outside, electronics inside.
• GSM: Communication with multiple carriers.
• Satellite: Used where GSM doesn’t reach.
Communication options also available:
Robust Web-based Controls
• Proprietary BORIN Data Center gives you remote access to your rectifiers.
• Enables you to manage your entire system from one browser window.
Makes any rectifier remote controllable:
• Surge-protected analog inputs.
• Expandable to include multiple rectifiers and multiple reference electrodes.
• Digital inputs and outputs.
Remote readings of:
• Amperage (current)
• 100mV Shift
• ON & OFF Potentials
Remotely control (using the BORIN Data Center):
• GPS-synchronized Interruption
• Constant Voltage
• Rectifier Output
• Constant Current
• Constant Potential
• 100-year data logger included in each DART for Rectifiers.
• Unlimited storage capacity is available upon secure transmission to the BORIN Data Center.
DART for Rectifiers RMCU | Catalog Sheet PDF
DART for Rectifiers
• Updates old rectifiers
• Remote tap adjustment
• Modular design
• Military-grade electronics
• Gold contacts
• Quick install
• 10-year warranty
• 100-year data logger
• Measures all parameters