BORIN STELTH ® 9 Solid-State Reference Electrode for Deep Water Service
If it’s deep water or high water-current applications you’re dealing with, our BORIN STELTH 9 reference electrode is for you. It has been designed specifically for your projects that require a reference electrode to be immersed in water (sea, brackish, or fresh water, depending on the chemistry you choose) as its crush-proof body will withstand the high pressures or high water currents at any depth.
The STELTH 9 comes with two parts: the core side made with high-impact ABS protecting the ceramic and reference electrode inside, and the interchangeable longer, weighted side made of sturdy high-impact ABS housing and calibrated stainless-steel weight (choose from 5, 10, 15 and 20 lb. weights). Both pieces will not deteriorate, even in highly-corrosive environments.
Thanks to its rugged design, the STELTH 9 reference electrode requires no maintenance of any kind.
Just a few reasons BORIN STELTH solid-state reference electrodes are unique:
- Never need recharging or recalibrating
- Impregnated with membrane that keeps electrolytes from drying out or getting contaminated
- Trap hydrogen sulfide or excess chloride ions before they cause damage
- Let you know when you have dangerous levels of AC to deal with
- Can thrive in ALL environments, even those chemically detrimental to other reference electrodes
- Remain accurate for their lifetime
- Won’t die every winter
BORIN stands behind every STELTH reference electrode you buy:
- We test EVERY SINGLE reference electrode we make
- You can track/trace any STELTH
- Every STELTH is calibrated for the life of the cell
- Our STELTH reference electrodes will work for years and remain stable after you retire