STELTH Solid-State Reference Electrodes BORIN STELTH
reference electrodes are here to make your life easier. Strong words, but we stand behind them, because our STELTH
reference electrodes are built to be:
*For all STELTH models except for the STELTH 3 & 4 (Portables = 20 years) and STELTH 9 (Deep Sea = 10 years).
- Simple to install – Just soak them in water, inert them in a 2′ hole, and cover with soil.
- Calibrated – Never needs re‑calibrating, though we’ll retest them for you annually – for free – if you need it
- Traceable – We can track every single electrode for its lifetime with its unique serial number
- Easy to use – Once it’s installed, simply connect a voltmeter and take your readings!
- Sensitive – Expanded ceramic sensing area is 36 times larger than competition, ideal in high‑resistance and dry soils
- Stable – Solid‑state electrolyte and proprietary Moisture Retention Membrane – MRM™ – keeps chemistry from leaching like our competitor’s gel- and liquid‑based reference electrodes
- Durable – Same ceramic material used to grind steel tools
- Long-lasting – Bury our STELTH permanent reference electrodes and don’t worry about them for 30 years!*